If you’ve heard good things about the Audi but would like more before heading to your Audi Rochester dealership, consider the following to help make your decision
The Audi has maintained its reputation for longevity, its luxury designed interior using quality wood and leather, and the attention given to each detail.
Benefits of a used Audi include:
- A reputation for reliability.
- Drivability and maneuverability due to all-wheel-drive.
- Equipped with high-end features designed for comfort and convenience such as zoned climate control.
- Safety equipment that may not be featured on economy brands such as blind spot monitoring, lane departure warning, and child safety locks.
Used Audis to Consider
Used Audis from 2009 and later with high ratings include:
- 2009 Audi A3
- 2010 Audi Q5 and A6
- 2012 Audi A4
- 2013 Audi A3, A4, and A6
- 2013 Audi Q5â€‹
Audi Pre-Purchase Checklist
- Research – Know what you’re looking for in terms of features, technology, and price. Visit Audi forums for owner reviews and visit websites that provide vehicle reviews of individual models and years.
- Check prices – By comparing prices in and around your location can show a difference in prices.
- Private seller – If you choose to purchase from a private seller, request that all receipts for repair, replacements, and maintenance be made available.
- Vehicle history report – The report notes the number of owners, if it was leased or owned, mileage validation, and information about flood history or accidents.
- Test drive – Put it to the test by taking a spin for an extended period along various routes to test performance and maneuverability.
- Pre-purchase inspection – Before signing the contract, have the Audi inspected by a mechanic experienced with the brand.
Following a simple checklist can help ensure the Audi you purchase has everything you want and more.